Are you a caring and nurturing Primary Teacher that is experienced in working in all Key Stages? Do you like a new challenge every day?...
Are you a dedicated Primary Teacher that has the ability to adapt to different age groups of children when needed?
Do you enjoy the diversity that PPA cover brings?
Do you want the ability to deliver fun and inspiring lessons, mark and leave hand over notes, then go home and not have to worry about work?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a growing number of primary schools in Chesterfield to recruit teachers for PPA cover.
We need teachers to be confident in adapting to various classes throughout the day, go in with a can-do attitude and follow schools policies and procedures.
In return, you can have full control of what days you work, have the ability to build long term relationships you work at without having to commit to long-term work, and work for an agency that has candidate care at the heart of their business.
Working on both day to day and long term assignments, we can offer a wide range of assignments to fit around your commitments, so if you love to teach but can't commit to a permanent contract, this is an ideal way to work in schools.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Speech and Language Development / phonics screening beneficial
- Nurture development beneficial
- SAT's boosters experience beneficial
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of supporting SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.