Celsian Education have a vacancy for a TA in an SEN specialist setting.The role will involve working with on a 1:1 basis with a child...
Are you an engaging Teaching Assistant that is experienced in supporting EAL students?Are you experienced in effectively communicating with Roma Slovak pupils?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnerships with a large primary school in Doncaster who need additional support with pupils that speak Roma Slovak.
You will provide intervention through 1:1, small group work and full classroom support, enabling them access to the national curriculum. You will build a trusting relationship with a pupil that is not used to the UK schooling system, integrate and improve their ability to communicate in English with an end target of having them fully integrated into the school and with pupils around them.
Celsian Education work with a number of schools exclusively in the Doncaster and surrounding areas, meaning we can introduce you to a number of schools that use us on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build long-term relationships with schools and feel a part of their valued staffing team. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand our candidate and clients needs, meaning we regularly introduce staff to schools that they thrive in.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Proven ability in supporting EAL, specifically Roma Slovak
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.