Are you a nurturing Primary Teacher that specialises in speech and language development? Are you looking for a part-time starting in September? Celsian Education is...
Are you a creative Year 2 Teacher that has the ability to keep students calm and engaged in their studies, whilst pushing them to overachieve in SAT's?
Do you want a full-time 1 year contract starting in September?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with an inspirational Primary School in Rotherham to recruit a dynamic Primary Teacher that specialises in the Key Stage 1 curriculum to join their friendly and supportive teaching team.
You will plan and deliver engaging lessons to a Year 2 class, with a focus on post phonics screening intervention and study for Year 2 SAT's. You will also provide post SAT's intervention to enable all student to be ready to access the KS2 curriculum in the new academic year.
Read, Write, Inc and phonics screening are essential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working with SEND within a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.