Celsian are a market leading recruitment business specialising in the education sector, we have been supporting Schools, College's and Nurseries with their staffing requirements since 1993. Our 6 branch network from Sheffield to Birmingham are a very well known and long established brand in all of the localities we support. We are part of the Impellam group, which is the second largest staffing business in the U.K. encompassing 16 specialist recruiters and 3 managed service providers.
Marketing Executive - Overview
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to play a central role in a well-established education recruitment business. We are looking for a Marketing Executive who can work across the whole Marketing mix. You will be keen to work in a team and able to build relationships with key staff in a branch network. Our industry is fast paced and reactive so we are looking for a Marketing Executive who can manage their work load independently, and prioritise ongoing projects. We are look for a Marketing Executive with 1-2 years' experience working in a Marketing role and is eager to hit the ground running. Training and support will be given by the business and a specialised marketing team. This is ideal for a marketing Executive who wants to further progress in their career and bring their ideas to create interesting marketing campaigns and use their own initiative.
- Managing and maintain the company's website, updating content where necessary
- Writing blogs to be posted on the company's website and social media platforms.
- Managing the company's social media accounts and reporting on monthly analytics.
- Bringing interesting and unique ideas for marketing campaigns which are relevant to the education market.
- Email marketing and creating copy for email campaigns.
- Be responsible for monitoring the SEO and PPC of the company's website and put forward recommendations on how to maximise the SEO.
- Manage the jobs boards and multi-posting management platform, Broadbean.
- Responsible for creating and stock management of marketing collateral.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, In Design.
- Willing to travel between different branches.
- Working with stakeholders to understand key education events throughout the academic year, leading initiatives to create targeted campaigns
- 1-2 years' experience previously working in a marketing role.
- Marketing or related degree.
- Experience in using a CMS e.g. Wordpress, Sitecore.
- Social media account management.
- Content copy writing.
- Be able to work to pressing deadlines.
- Be able to build strong relationships with team members.
Aside from our friendly, relaxed and supportive working environment, we can offer the right candidate, excellent training and development, 30 days holiday plus an extra days holiday for your birthday, in addition we also work reduced hours during the school holidays. Working hours will be 9am to 5.30pm and although some travel will be required through the branch network and to London, you will be based out of our Manchester office on King Street.
Salary 22K-27K depending on experience plus company pension and access to other benefits after a qualifying period
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.