Speech & Language Support | Leicester City | Late August start datesWe are in partnership with an increasing number of SEN and mainstream schools in...
Nurture Group | TA/LSA |September | LeicesterWe are working with a large primary school in Leicester who are looking to appoint TA/LSA to have responsibility for Nurture Group provision starting in the Autumn term. In order to apply for this role you must;
- Have knowledge of and keep up to date with the requirements of the National Curriculum (including EYFS)
- Understand how pupils learning is affected by their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development and to understand the stages of child development
- Make effective use of assessment information and pupil attainment and progress in planning future lessons
- Monitor and intervene when teaching to ensure sound learning and discipline and maintain a safe environment in which pupils feel confident
- Assess and record each pupils progress systematically, including entry and exit profiles into the Nurture Group
- To keep daily individual records of the children's progress towards intended outcome
- To liaise with the childs class teacher and SENCO and to attend regular reviews under the Code of Practice
This is an excellent opportunity regardless of which stage of your career you are at.
Interested? Apply today!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.