Are you an animated nursery nurse looking for full-time work in September? Do you have a talent for developing nurture and personal care? Do you...
Nursery Nurse - Level 3 - Full Time - Leeds
Are you a level 3 or above qualified nursery nurse looking for a new and exciting role in Leeds?
Are you passionate about working with children and confident in your ability to provide high quality care?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
At Celsian Education we are looking for an outstanding nursery practitioner to work in a lovely and welcoming EYFS setting in Leeds.
The nursery are looking for someone who is -
- Proactive and able to use their own initiative
- Fun and able to come up with new and refreshing ideas and activities to ensure the learning and development of the children
- Knowledgeable in regards to EYFS and the safeguarding of children
- Willing to give their all and become part of a dedicated and successful team
- Level 3 (or above) qualified with experience working a nursery previously. An outstanding candidate with level 2 would be considered if willing to go through the level 3 qualification through the nursery.
- Has EYFS experience and references to support this.
In return we can offer -
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunities for CPD to enhance your skill set
- Support and advice through the interview/trial process.
If you are interested in the above role and feel as though you fit this criteria, please APPLY NOW or if you would like any further information please feel very free to contact us in branch for more information.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.