Are you an adaptable Higher Level Teaching Assistant that loves variety in their role? Can you plan and deliver intervention sessions in Maths, English and...
Are you an adaptable Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for full-time work in September?
Can deliver lessons and booster sessions in a variety of age groups as well as plan and deliver intervention?
Celsian Education is currently working with a community focused primary school in Sheffield to recruit a confident HLTA to join their team for 2 terms, starting in September.
You will deliver lessons in teachers absence, provide intervention and SAT's booster sessions in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 as well as intervention in speech and language. Proven experience improving Maths, English and Science grades is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons and will support you in any way you require.
This inclusive school has a passion for teaching and encourage staff to create learning experiences that will stick with pupils for the rest of their life. So if you want to make an impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities this role is for you.
- HLTA Qualified
- Ability to provide PPA cover in all age groups
- Proven ability to plan and deliver booster sessions
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.