Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant that is dedicated to supporting children with Social, Emotional Mental Health? Celsian Education is working in partnership with...
Are you a nurturing Level 3 Teaching Assistant, experienced in supporting children with additional needs?
Do you enjoy working 1:1 with SEND pupils, giving them the ability to access the national curriculum and enabling them to develop strategies to grow personally as well as academically?
Celsian Education is working with a community focused primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support a child in EYFS that has ASD, SEMH and ADHD. You will work with the class teacher and SENCo to develop and progress the child's IEP including nurture support. You will work as part of a motivated and close-knit team who are incredibly passionate about ensuring each student receives the care and support they need.
We can provide you with day to day work and part or full-time long-term assignments, so no matter what your circumstances, we are here to listen and provide you with the right job opportunities for you.
- Experience of working with children with learning disabilities
- Hold a Teaching Assistant or Health and Social Care qualification
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Capability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour or complex learning difficulties
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience of providing personal care beneficial but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.