Are you nurturing PMLD Teacher wanting full-time work in September? Do you want to work for a successful specialist school that actively promotes equality and...
Are you a dynamic Level 3 Teaching Assistant experienced in working with PMLD?
Are you wanting flexibility in when you work at the same time as building long-term relationships with the schools that you work at?
Celsian Education is working with a number of specialist PMLD schools in and Doncaster and its surrounding area. To meet the needs of these schools we are recruiting talented Teaching Assistants that are experienced in working with children with Profound Multi Learning Difficulties.
As a member of these school teams, you will be supporting young people with PMLD with their learning, understanding their preferences and needs. You will work alongside them, supporting in a range of activities, including developing independence in daily living, accessing work/education and leisure activities.
We need devoted support staff to cover day to day and short-term absences, which can lead to long-term and even a permanent job. So no matter what your circumstances are, apply for this role now to be work for some inclusive and supportive schools.
- Teaching Assistant or Health and Social Care Qualification
- Experience of working with children with high dependency and severe learning disabilities
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- A Moving and Handling qualification would be advantageous
- Hoist training and Peg Feeding experience beneficial
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.