Are you an animated Primary Teacher that loves to teach but can't commit to permanent or long-term work? Celsian Education is currently expanding in the...
Are you a passionate Primary Teacher that loves to teach but doesn't want to plan or mark work? Do love to support intervention and support pupils to engage in education?
Celsian Education is working with a popular primary school in Sheffield to recruit a compassionate teacher to deliver intervention sessions to small groups of pupils.
You will work with KS1 and KS2 pupils away from the main classroom, providing feedback to their teacher. A diverse range of behaviour management techniques will be beneficial to this role.
This is a great role for a teacher that loves to teach, wants consistency in income but not the responsibility of planning and marking work outside of school hours.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Proven ability to raise attainment through intervention
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.