Geography Teacher Part Time l TamesideCelsian Education are working with an Ofsted graded 'outstanding' secondary school in Tameside who are looking for a dynamic part-time...
Do you have a passion for Art?
Have you got experience working with secondary aged students?
Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular school in Sheffield to recruit a part-time Art Technician to start work in September, working 2 days a week.
You will join a small and friendly art team where you support the general running of the department.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Setting up lessons
- Tidying and cleaning / maintaining equipment
- Restocking supplies
- Producing and maintaining displays
- Supporting the teacher with lesson delivery if required
- Supporting students art projects / finding suitable equipment
- A passion for Art
- Experience of working with secondary aged pupils
- Experience of working in an art studio or similar environment
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Great organisational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- Flexibility when you work
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support
- We are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.