Are you a nurturing teaching assistant that thrives whilst supporting students with autism? Do you want to work in schools where you feel a valued...
Are you a nurturing Teaching Assistant that has a passion for helping young pupils transition from nurseries to school?
Celsian Education is currently working with a Good primary school in Rotherham to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work in their primary foundation stage, supporting the transition of pupils into the school's foundation stage. You will work with the teacher to assess and develop their capabilities, including personal care.
The school is passionate about supporting the community and welcome applications from eager Teaching Assistants that want to make an early impact on students education.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Ability to quickly build rapport with students
- Strong behaviour management
- A passion for education
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- A Team Teach certification would be desirable but not essential
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.