Are you a creative and engaging Primary Teaching Assistant looking for work in Sheffield? Do you need flexibility in when you work? Or, are you...
Are you a creative and engaging Primary Teaching Assistant looking for work in September?
Do you want to work for supportive primary schools where you'll feel a valued member of their team?
Celsian Education is recruiting for adaptive Primary TA's to work on day to day and long-term assignments at our welcoming schools in Chesterfield. So whether you want the consistency of work or flexibility in when you work, we can help.
You will work closely with the class teacher to provide full class support as well as small group / 1:1 sessions for intervention work. ny experience in improving speech and language for phonics screening and numeracy and literacy development is beneficial.
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- Experience developing speech and language
- Experience of supporting intervention
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.