Are you a creative and engaging Primary Teaching Assistant looking for work in September? Do you want to work for supportive primary schools where you'll...
KS1 Flexible Primary Teaching - Derby
£122 - 179 daily rate
KS1 Flexible Primary Teaching: September Start
Would you like to have control of your work life balance and work as a flexible primary teacher within mainstream primary schools in Derby or Derbyshire? Are you a talented and enthusiastic teacher who simply wants to work to suit your availability?
Celsian Education are recruiting on behalf of a select number of client primary schools in the Derby City and Derbyshire area for flexible primary teaching professionals. Our schools provide quality education for children within the local area providing the foundations for their pupils' development in order for them to progress as happy, confident and effective learners. Flexible primary teachers are vital to the overall learning and development of pupils at these schools, as they allow a high quality of teaching and learning to continue during the temporary absence of class teachers, tailoring their approach in order to optimise the learning opportunities of pupils in their care. The successful applicant will be working with primary aged children studying KS1 - as per their specialisms, areas of experience and availability.
The School - Derbyshire
Primary schools who use Celsian Education exclusively for flexible primary teachers include a wonderful village school, set in picturesque grounds, which enjoys a fantastic position. With stunning countryside views and expansive grounds, this Belper based school is a truly wonderful place to work. This village school boasts polite and engaged children who are keen to learn. As such, the head teacher is keen to meet with qualified and experienced primary teachers who can offer consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning opportunities when required, and push their pupils to be the best that they can be.
This welcoming and supportive school strongly believe that school is a partnership between children, parents, teachers and support staff, and Governors, and that by working together they can enable and motivate children to succeed in all areas of development. If you are an experienced teacher, or an NQT looking to join small and friendly teams like this one, on a flexible basis from September 2019- please reply with your CV today.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
- All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Celsian Education. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check, and provide suitable references. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme & a personal consultant for a one to one service.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.