Are you a confident PE Teacher looking for work in Sheffield? Do you want to be introduced to schools where you can feel a valued...
Celsian Education currently has a demand for Art and Design teachers. Our partnered schools are seeking both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers wanting to work on a flexible day-to-day and long-term basis.
About the role:
- Teaching Art and Design to Key Stages 3 - 5
- Competitive rate of pay
- Daily supply cover and long-term assignments available
- No ties to a fixed contract and ability to tailor your work options
About the schools:
- Located in Sheffield
- Work in a team-oriented and supportive environment
- Be assigned a dedicated education consultant who works collaboratively with the schools in your area
- Experience a variety of schools or build solid relationships with staff and students at one school
- Be a suitably qualified Art and Design Teacher i.e. PGCE/Bed
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent in the last 5 years
- Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with Celsian Education:
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.