Are you an animated Early Years Teacher that thrives on providing an inspiring start to children's education?Can you support children to grow in confidence, develop...
Early Years Teacher I Tameside I October
Are you a qualified teacher with experience teaching EYFS? Are you currently looking for a new teaching role in October?
Celsian Education are looking for a full time Reception Class Teacher to work in one of our client schools within the Tameside area. The school have requested that all candidates must have recent Early Years / Reception class teaching experience and a sound knowledge, understanding and familiarity teaching phonics. The role will start after October half term and is likely to continue until February half term.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- NQT or QTS teacher with experience of the EYFS curriculum.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS that is on the update ervice (or be happy to apply for one through Celsian).
- Be a warm and caring individual focused on raising achievement levels.
- Have recent teaching experience in the U.K.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.