Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide? Do you want to join a...
Are you a diverse and dedicated Primary Teacher that loves the variety and flexibility that supply teaching can provide?
Do you want to join a friendly agency that listens to your needs and find you suitable work?
Celsian Education is working with many supportive primary schools in Chesterfield who are looking to build long-term relationships with supply staff. They want teachers who are available to cover day to day, short-term and long-term absences as well as project work such as booster sessions and intervention.
You will deliver inspiring lessons, follow schools policies and procedures, leave handover notes and leave the room ready for the next day.
We need teachers who are experienced in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 teachers who can hit the ground running and build long-term relationships with the schools we work with. We can provide you with both day to day and long-term assignments, so if you need consistency in work or you don't have the pressure of taking work home and have a great work/life balance, we can help.
You can have peace of mind that our schools are welcoming and will provide any support required to ensure you have a successful day of teaching. We are dedicated to introducing you to schools that you will enjoy working in, enabling you to build a long-term relationship with schools where you will be asked back again and again.
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available=
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.