URGENT Qualified Nursery Staff Required in LeedsAre you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a full time role to start as soon as possible?An outstanding...
Are you reliable and caring?
Do you enjoy helping babies and toddlers reach milestones throughout their nursery journey?
Recent experience in this area is necessary and a true passion for supporting young children is key.
The setting (in Sheffield) is looking for an experienced practitioner who can take appropriate action to ensure that all children are supported accordingly.
You will be responsible for setting challenging learning objectives and using the EYFS curriculum to plan activities which allow the opportunity for child-initiated and adult-lead learning.
Using assessment systems online and by observation, you will be expected to keep records of progress up to date, being responsible for key children and their learning.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with babies and toddlers and hold at least a Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification.
This is a necessity for the role so please only apply if you have this.
The role is full time and hours can vary between 8-6pm at night.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- Give support to other personnel within the setting
- Help implement daily routines
- Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support this school is very accessible.
Free parking is given to those who work there, due to location it may not be accessible by public transport.
In return the setting will offer you:
- High quality equipment to implement fun, engaging activities.
- A positive learning environment
- Staff who all share the same vision - "working together to create a happy community where all children, parents and staff do their best and achieve great things"
What we can offer:
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.