SEND Teaching Assistant I Part-Time I Oldham I October Are you a qualified teaching assistant? DO you have experience supporting a child or children with...
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Leeds - Full or Part Time
Do you have previous experience working with vulnerable children and adults?
Are you a recent Psychology graduate or Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with a desire to develop your skills and widen your experiences?
- You must be calm and passionate about helping those with additional needs
- You must be able to clearly demonstrate this passion and commitment to the development of SEN children
- Previous experience and understanding of Autism is essential. Specifics:
- You will be working with children on both a 1:1 and classroom based basis.
- You will be assisting the class teacher and working together to ensure the learning and development of the children.
- You will be part of a successful and motivated team who go above and beyond for each child, catering for all needs.
There is a need for both full time staffing and part time flexible staff. To apply for this role click APPLY NOW, or call us in branch on 01132440140 if you would like any further information.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.