Cover Supervisor l StockportCelsian Education are working with various secondary schools in the Stockport area that are looking for hard-working Cover Supervisors to start as...
Celsian Education are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Graduate Cover Supervisor. The role provides both classroom supervision for pupils where teacher colleagues are absent from duty as well as classroom administrative support across the schools.
We require a confident person who can relate well to students and is committed to supporting teaching and learning. Previous classroom experience is preferred.
The successful candidate will have:
· Good literacy and numeracy skills
· Motivation and flexibility to work across departments and have a real passion for working with young adults at secondary school age
· Behaviour Management skills
· Effective organisation and communication skills
· Will have good communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative, but also be able to work flexibly as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who is an aspirational teacher of the future as there is no better experience to get you ready for a role in education. Leading lessons in the absence of a classroom teacher will enable the candidate to get a real feel for what it is like being an educator and enable then to gain ideal experience to set you up ready for a future in teaching and to support a PGCE application.
Celsian Education can offer you the following benefits:
· Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
· 24/7 support and feedback from experienced Consultants
· Respected relationships with a vast selection of schools across South Yorkshire
· An attractive recommend a friend scheme, (£250)
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.