Celsian Education are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in local Primary Schools within the Leeds and Wakefield area.Are you an experienced Higher...
Higher Lever Teaching Assistant / HLTA
Are you an experienced and qualified HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)?
Could you enter a variety of diverse primary schools and encourage and support childrens learning?
Our diverse and supportive primary schools located across Leeds and Wakefield are in need of an experienced HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
The bulk of your responsibility will be to cover all Key Stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2) and provide whole-class as well as small group support.
You will need to have the experience and the ability to understand and deliver lesson plans. You will cover timetabled PPA for part of each week and you will become a vital part of school progression plans.
Click Apply Now to discuss this HLTA, Higher level Teaching Assistant, opportunity in more detail...
· HLTA role - based across all Key Stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2)
· Provide whole class support
· Cover timetabled class lessons per week
· Plan & deliver focused intervention and booster sessions
· Earn £70 to £80 - with scope to go permanent
· Full time & long-term positions available
· Experienced & qualified HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
· MUST have the Level 4 HLTA qualification
· Must have previously covered whole lessons
· Literacy & numeracy intervention experience needed
· Kind, generous and energetic HLTA required
· At least GCSE grade C in English, Maths & Science
· Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary Teacher!
· A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals
· We take the leg work out of sending your CVs to potential schools
· Refer a colleague or school and earn some £££s
· Boost your chances of securing long term work by gaining valuable experience in different school settings.
· Commitment to your continuing professional development through tailored training such as Team Teach, MAKATON, Intensive interaction and Safeguarding.
· Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, and the ability to expand your future prospects.
- 4.9 stars out of 5 on Google reviews from 140 past and present candidates and partner schools
Click APPLY NOW and submit your CV to be considered for this HLTA, Higher Level Teaching Assistant, opportunity. If shortlisted, your personal consultant will be in touch within 48 hours.
Job Types: Flexible working - Full and Part time, short term and long term contracts
Salary: £70 - 80 per /day
· School-related: 1 year (Preferred)
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.