Inspirational Male PE Teacher required for a full-time long-term role in Sheffield, starting in ASAP. Are you dedicated to instilling a passion for health and...
Are you a dedicated PE Teacher experienced in supporting SEMH in a specialist school in Sheffield.
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a popular SEND school in Sheffield to recruit a PE Teacher to deliver engaging practical Physical Education lessons to SEMH pupils.
You will support children with social and emotional difficulties using sport as a way to express feelings, as well as develop strategies to improve their mental health.
This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible to cover long-term absence until Christmas with the potential for extension.
To work in a role that will give you a fresh challenge as well as hugely rewarding, apply for this role now.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Physical Education Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Experience supporting SEMH
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.