SEN Teaching Assistant North Leeds An outstanding SEN school in North Leeds are currently looking for an experienced learning support assistant to begin as soon...
Are you a nurturing support assistant that is experienced in supporting children with Autism?
Are you seeking a new challenging at an inclusive specialist school that values their staff?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with inspiring alternative provisions in the Barnsley area to recruit a caring Learning Support Assistant to join their team, working on either day to day supply or long-term contracts.
You will work as part of well respected, motivated and close-knit teams who are incredibly passionate about ensuring each student receives the care and support they need. You will enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being involved in all aspects of the services the school provides everyday living support to education.
You will be working on a one to one basis with a child supporting their individual needs, enabling them to access quality education.
- Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Proven ability to support Autism and complex needs
- Ability to provide personal care beneficial but not essential
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.