Behaviour Support Learning Support Assistant Team Teach Trained LeedsSEN SchoolAt Celsian Education we are currently working in partnership with an SEN provision in South Leeds...
Do you have an excellent understanding of Business Studies and business acumen?
Do you have a passion for ensuring pupils have all the skills and knowledge they need to have a great start in their working life?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Business Studies teachers to join a successful secondary school in Sheffield for 2 terms.
Starting immediately you will plan and deliver Business Studies lessons, including booster sessions when required. You will also attend weekly staff meetings and encouraged to take part in extra curricular activities.
This school has a passion for enabling students of all abilities to access and will accept applicants from like-minded newly qualified or experienced teachers. So if you want to work in a school that will provide excellent support and make you feel like an integral part of the team, apply now.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Business Studies Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Possess some experience of working with SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.