Are you are a dedicated History teacher who wants to work in a school that is passionate about bringing out the best in their pupils?...
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a well-reputed Academy in Doncaster to recruit a History Teacher for a full-time long-term assignment, starting immediately for 1 term with the potential for extension.
You will plan and deliver History lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils including supporting students studying for exams. You will also be required to attend staff meetings and parents evenings when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a school that aims to create an inspirational learning environment which motivates its pupils to work hard and achieve outstanding results. If you are a forward-thinking teacher who wants to make a difference to pupils education, apply for this role now.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- History Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Possess some experience of working with SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.