Are you a Newley Qualified Teacher keen to explore the different opportunities available in Leeds and Wakefield?Celsian Education are looking for ambitious newly qualified teachers...
Are you an experienced qualified primary teacher? NQT - SLT?
Are you a Wakefield Teacher interested in flexible work across the Wakefield or Kirklees area - perfect to fit around your schedule? Or are you just looking for a bit more work / life balance?
We are searching for enthusiastic primary teachers to work with a range of primary schools in Wakefield area. We are dedicated to find the best supply work to suit you; we cover general / short term and long term placements.
Celsian Education are looking for primary supply teachers that have the following Skills:
· Must have QTS'
· Experience Teaching in a Primary School Setting
· The Power to encourage Learning for all abilities
· Be able to inspire the next generation of young minds?
· Be passionate about your own professional development
The support we can Offer:
· A dedicated consultant assigned to aid you in your journey
· Excellent rates of Pay - and to be paid to scale
· Local Schools - or schools suited to your preferences and experience
· A full range of CPD courses to further enhance your abilities - Team Teach, MAKATON and more.
· A 4.9* rating on Google reviews from past and Present employees
· A compassionate family orientated team who are always happy to help
If any of the above sparks your interest - please do get in touch'
Contact Sam - the local Wakefield Consultant - on <mailto:>
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.