Teacher Wakefield Are you an experienced qualified primary teacher? NQT SLT? Are you a Wakefield Teacher interested in flexible work across the Wakefield or Kirklees...
Are you a Newley Qualified Teacher keen to explore the different opportunities available in Leeds and Wakefield?
Celsian Education are looking for ambitious newly qualified teachers (NQTs) to work in a variety of schools around
Leeds and Wakefield. The positions we offer can vary from daily supply through to permanent roles within the area's
leading schools and academy trusts. This would be an excellent way to secure an induction year post or to find out
which type of school suites your teaching style before settling into a permanent post.
The schools we work in partnership with in Leeds and Wakefield create an academic and inspirational environment
where innovative and creative learning is encouraged, and aspirations are raised, making it an exciting place to work
and study in. There are incredible opportunities available to complete your induction and excel in your teaching career.
We are looking for:
· Newly Qualified Teachers who are trained in EYFS or Primary Teaching
· A committed Practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the lessons inventive approaches.
The role will include that you work within the schools, covering lessons which have been pre-planned for you daily.
Longer-term roles will require that you plan lessons according to the year group and class.
Where you will be placed to work will depend on where you are located in Leeds or Wakefield. We aim to place you in a
school that is easily accessible from your home, and by transport.
By registering with Celsian, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay - we pay to scale for all Long term assignments
· We care about your training and development and offer various CPD courses such as TeamTeach training and MAKATON
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn Amazon Vouchers
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· A dedicated consultant to help you find the right role/s
· A trusted staffing agency with 4.9* from 140 reviews on Google
To join us and be successful in this NQT role, you will need to:
· Hold a QTS or UK recognised equivalent teaching qualifications
· Some experience in a school environment
· These positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
· Based in or around the Leeds, Wakefield or Kirklees area.
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position as a Primary NQT in Leeds or Wakefield or for more
information please call 0113 244 0140 and speak to one of our experienced consultants at Celsian Leeds
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you on the next step of your teaching career.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.