SEN Behaviour Support Worker Needed September Start Graduate Applications Will Be Considered Do you have previous experience working with children? Are you a strong BSW...
Behaviour Support Worker
Do you have previous experience working with children with SEMH or have previously worked as a Behaviour Support Worker?
Our schools in Leeds and Wakefield are looking for behaviour support workers/teaching assistants to work with children in local mainstream primary schools experiencing behavioural difficulties.
Our local primary schools offer varied and rewarding experiences for behaviour support workers.
For this role you need to be extremely reliable, patient and assertive' Being committed and calm are essential skills for
this role. You must be a good communicator, and be able to build rapport and be willing to go the extra mile and have
a positive impact on the students.
· 3 months previous experience working with children, preferably with challenging behaviour or SEN needs
· Able to commit to roles either Long term or day to day
· Team Teach Trained is highly desirable
By registering with Celsian, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay - we pay to scale for all Long term assignments
- We care about your training and development and offer various CPD courses such as Team Teach training and MAKATON and Intensive Interaction
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn Amazon Vouchers
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- A dedicated consultant to help you find the right role/s
- A trusted staffing agency with 4.9* from 140 reviews on Google
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.