Are you an inspiring Year 2 Teacher, with the ability to motivate and provide intervention to pupils that struggled to engage with the curriculum? Celsian...
We have a wonderful opportunity to join our strong teaching team as Year 2 Teacher in our local Leeds and Wakefield
Primary Schools. We are seeking to recruit outstanding and dynamic Year 2 class teachers who are committed to
playing an active role in the life and continued development of our local Leeds and Wakefield schools. This is an
exciting time to become part of Celsian Education and the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work
alongside an enthusiastic and highly skilled team, to motivate and inspire our partner schools energetic and
The successful candidates will be passionate in providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities for Year 2
children, and will contribute to the whole school development through their innovative approach to teaching. They will
be an effective team player and keen to take on various assignments.
We are committed to protecting and promoting the welfare of young children and applicants will be subject to enhanced
DBS clearance and satisfactory reference and attendance checks.
We are looking for someone who:
· Must have proven experience teaching Year 2
· Must have experience of Year 2 SATS
· is an excellent role model in all aspects of school life
· is highly motivated, forward thinking and wants to make a difference
· has an excellent understanding of how children learn and make progress, so will make learning meaningful and
exciting for our children
· will establish positive relationships with our partner schools
· has resilience and energy to visit different school settings and deliver lessons of a consistently high quality
Celsian Education can offer you:
· A friendly welcoming and forward thinking team dedicated to finding you the right placement, whether that be day to
day assignments, Long term or even Permanent roles.
· The opportunity to work with a variety of local schools, each offering new opportunities
· Continued professional development opportunities - such as Team Teach Training, MAKATON and many others
· The chance to make a difference in the local community by supporting local schools
· A great Referral Scheme where you can earn Amazon vouchers.
- A trusted staffing agency with 4.9* out of 140 Google Reviews
Apply now or send your CV to start your journey with Celsian Education Leeds
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.