Higher Lever Teaching Assistant / HLTA Are you an experienced and qualified HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)?Could you enter a variety of diverse primary schools...
Celsian Education are looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in local Primary Schools within the Leeds and Wakefield area.
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant? Are you confident taking on additional responsibilities such as
PPA Cover and Intervention sessions? Are you local to Leeds and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more
experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Celsian Education Leeds is looking to recruit Higher Level Teaching Assistants to support demand in the Leeds
and Wakefield region to work in a Primary Schools on long term potentially temp to perm basis.
· Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) qualified to Level 4 or above.
· Strong academic background - Level 2 in English/Literacy and Maths/Numeracy
· ICT competent
· Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
· Adhere to the HLTA professional standards- ensuring you have high expectations of the pupils helping them fulfil their full potential.
· Primary School experience - EYFS, KS1 and KS2
Role and Responsibilities:
· Assisting the class Teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
· Supporting them with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
· Group and 1-2-1 support.
· PPA Cover. Within a pre-determined framework, you will be required to teach whole classes to cover the Teacher's
PPA considerations or to cover interim absences.
· You might be called upon to cover a teacher's absence at the last minute so it is imperative that the right candidate
can adapt and teach confidently on short notice.
· Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupil's
education or intervention plans.
What we can offer:
· Flexible placements available to suit your needs
· Competitive pay.
· Referral Schemes - earn Amazon
vouchers for each referral
· CPD available - Team Teach Training, MAKATON and many more
· Local work in local schools
· Dedicated consultant to help you find the perfect placement/s
· A trusted staffing agency with 4.9* from 140 Google Reviews
If this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility Supply can
offer then please apply for this role today' Leeds and Wakefield roles available.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.