Are you an engaging Social Science Teacher that is looking for a part-time role, starting immediately? Celsian Education is working with a successful Secondary School...
Are you a dedicated Science Teacher, with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils?
Are you available for a full-time long-term assignment starting immediately?
Celsian Education is currently working in partnership with a successful Secondary Academy in Rotherham to recruit a science specialist to join their teaching team, to deliver Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons.
You will deliver inspiring lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils, using high-quality lab equipment, enabling you to wow students with your experiments and science knowledge.
This school has ample on-site parking, a welcoming teaching team and plenty of support to be successful in this role.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Chemistry, Physics or Biology Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of supporting SEND pupils in a mainstream education- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.