Are you a dedicated Primary School Teacher that is experienced in raising attainment in Year 6 SAT's? Are you able to instil confidence and calm...
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Celsian Education Leeds are recruiting for experienced and passionate Year 6 Teachers to join the team and work in
local Leeds and Wakefield Primary Schools.
Our local Leeds and Wakefield partner schools are looking for KS2 professionals who can support, encourage and
develop their pupils to achieve their highest potential within their learning environment. It is essential that you have
recent experience teaching Year 6 and planning and preparing for Year 6 SAT's. Celsian are looking for KS2 Teachers
who have strong classroom management and are able to follow schools behaviour policies whilst incorporating their
own behaviour management techniques. In addition, the right candidates also need to have the following;
· Recent experience of teaching Year 6 in a mainstream setting
· Recent experience with Year 6 SAT's
· A positive approach in their classroom management
· Be a team player and happy to work collaboratively for planning
· Be available full time until at least the Christmas break
· Be honest, creative and have high expectation of themselves and others
We have several opportunities available for strong passionate Year 6 Teachers from Short term Day to Day
assignments, visiting different local schools, to Long Term Assignments spanning from 1 Term to the whole remainder
of the school Year with a view to going Permanent. Ideally, we would love people to have full time availability, but we
have room for flexibility if this doesnt suit your current situation.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and the kind of environment, you can professionally thrive in then
Celsian Education Leeds want to hear from you'
Celsian Education can offer you:
· Support with interview preparation when applying for the job.
· A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a primary specialist.
· Flexible placements available to suit your needs
· Referral Schemes - earn Amazon vouchers for each referral
· CPD available - Team Teach Training, MAKATON and many more
· Local work in local schools
· A trusted staffing agency with 4.9* from 140 Google Reviews
· Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale.
· Career development and progression opportunities.
Simply click 'apply' and we will contact you asap'
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.