Teaching Assistant Leeds / Wakefield ******* Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for Long-Term or Day to Day supply work? Celsian Education...
Bradford Based Behaviour Support Assistant Needed'
Are you an enthusiastic individual, passionate about supporting pupils with additional needs?
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant in SEN? If so we have great opportunities for you'
If you have the experience we're looking for, then please contact Celsian Education to hear about our Behaviour
Support Worker Roles.
We urgently require Bradford based SEN Behaviour Support Workers to join us and undertake full-time long-term
supply bookings and day to day flexible bookings. These roles are term time only and full and part time are available.
This is a great opportunity to work in local schools and to become part of a committed and supportive staffing team.
The roles will involve supporting children with educational and behavioural needs, and children who have SEN needs.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being reliable and trusted members of staff and as a reward for your hard
work and commitment you will benefit from:
· a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
· Be paid to Scale - and to be paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR,
· Commitment to your continuing professional development through tailored training such as Team Teach, MAKATON,
Intensive interaction and Safeguarding.
· 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £250 in AMAZON Vouchers
· Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, and the ability to expand
your future prospects.
As successful SEN Behaviour Support Assistants candidates will have:
· A strong knowledge of working with SEN Pupils in a mainstream primary setting.
· Experience working as a teaching assistant.
· Excellent behaviour management skills.
· A strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
· Team Teach Training - ( MUST HAVE THIS QUALIFICATION- you will not be considered if you don;t have this )
We are a local agency who are striving to be the "Most Trusted" staffing agency in the industry. We Pay to Scale and
are always honest and open with both our Clients and Candidates. We currently have a Google review rating of 4.9*
from past and present Candidates and Clients if you would like to have a look at what they have to say about working
with us - click the link -
If this is the role you have been looking for please contact Sam Harrison, your specialist consultant, via email
<mailto:> or telephone 0113 244 0140
the Leeds branch of Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.