Are you thinking about becoming a teacher and want to gain experience working in a classroom? Celsian Education are here to help you! We work...
Do you have a passion for teaching Biology?
Do you have the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons?
Celsian Education is working with a reputable secondary academy in Doncaster to recruit a full-time Biology Teacher to join their successful science team, starting immediately.
You will plan and deliver lessons to students up to Year 11. You will inspire pupils and have a proactive approach to behaviour management. The school has a great reputation for working closely with its supply staff and will ensure you feel like an integral part of the school team.
We can also provide you with the flexibility of day to day supply, so if this isn't right for you but you are a teacher devoted to passing on their knowledge to the next generation, we can help.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Biology Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working with SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.