Confident and Adaptable Primary Teachers need to work on supply at local schools to Worksop. Do you have a desire for teaching and inspiring young...
Are you a devoted Primary Teacher that loves to teach but doesn't want a permanent or long-term work?
Celsian Education is growing at a rapid rate in the Mansfield area. To meet the needs of these welcoming schools, we are recruiting for engaging Primary Teachers to work in local schools for day to day and short-term absence cover.
We will introduce you to schools where you will thrive and feel part of the school team, giving you consistency in work, enjoy where you work without having to commit to anything long-term.
This is a great opportunity to find work that will fit around your current commitments.
Our schools are passionate instilling belief and confidence in their pupils, enabling them to overachieve in exams as well as giving them excellent foundations for drive and belief throughout their lives. They welcome applications from like-minded teachers, including NQTs.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Experience of developing personal care beneficial
- Speech and language development
- Experience of KS1 and KS2 SAT's beneficial but not essential
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.