Numeracy intervention teacher I November I Part-time I Rochdale Are you an experienced primary teacher with experience of delivering numeracy intervention sessions? Are you passionate...
Literacy booster I Teaching Assistant I Part-time I Oldham
Are you an experienced teaching with recent experience of delivering literacy intervention sessions to groups of children? Are you passionate about raising attainment levels in literacy?
Celsian Education are working with a primary school in Oldham authority to recruit for a part time literacy booster group, intervention teaching assistant. The role will be (0.4) 2 days per week and will be for at least a term and is to start after half term, in November.
The school try to create and maintain an atmosphere where every person in their school community is valued and respected equally, regardless of race, gender or ability.
To be considered for this role It is essential that:
- You can demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of learning and behaviour strategies.
- You have a thorough understanding of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum in Literacy.
- You have experience delivering literacy intervention to small groups.
- You are level 3 qualified as a teaching assistant.
Attributes of the ideal candidate that the school are looking for are:
- An inspirational teaching assistant, ensuring all children achieve their full potential
- A passionate believer in inclusive education
- An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the key stage
- An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
- It is desirable that you have at least 2 terms experience working in Key Stage 2. SATs booster or intervention experience is highly desirable.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.