Celsian Education is expanding in Doncaster and we need talented Key Stage 2 Teachers to cover day to day and long-term absences. You will join...
Are you a Teaching Assistant that has proven experience of providing Key Stage 2 Intervention?
Celsian Education is currently working with a successful primary school in Chesterfield to recruit a confident Teaching Assistant to provide Maths and English intervention sessions in Key Stage 2. This role starts immediately until Christmas, with the potential for extension.
You will work with pupils on a 1:1 basis to boost core subject results. Proven ability to improve Maths, English and Science and phonics screening is essential. This school will be able to give you all the resources required to deliver successful lessons and will support you in any way you require.
This school has excellent feedback on supporting supply staff and quickly integrating them into the school team. They will provide you with a quality induction and brief on the pupils you will be supporting.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and is recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Proven experience of boosting SAT's grades
- Ability to plan and deliver inspiring booster sessions to small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- A diverse range of positive behaviour management strategies
- Ability to engage students that are disengaged from education
- Excellent phonics knowledge
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEN
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.