Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with Autism? Celsian Education is currently recruiting passionate Learning Support Assistants to work on...
Are you a nurturing teaching assistant with experience of supporting pupils with ASD?
Can you quickly identify pupils triggers and support them in finding coping strategies, helping them to integrate into a mainstream classroom?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with both mainstream schools and alternative provisions in Barnsley to recruit ASD Learning Support Assistants to work on both day to day and long-term support roles.
You will provide 1:1 support to the child providing personal care when required. You will create learning experiences that will impact on a child's life and give them the stepping stones they need to make the most of their life opportunities.
We can provide the flexibility of day to day work as well as part and full-time long-term assignments, no matter what your circumstances are we have roles available for you. Apply for this role now to make sure you don't miss out on the right opportunity for you.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Health and Social Care Qualification
- Positive behaviour management
- SEND experience - (ASD, ADHD)
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to develop speech and language skills
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Confidence to provide personal care
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.