Are you a dedicated Health and Social Care Teacher wanting part-time work? Are you available to start work immediately? Celsian Education is working with a...
Are you an engaging Social Science Teacher that is looking for a part-time role, starting immediately?
Celsian Education is working with a successful Secondary School in Sheffield to recruit a part-time Social Science Teacher to join their passionate teaching team until Christmas, working 2 days a week.
You will plan and deliver lessons to students up to Key Stage 5, providing support and booster sessions to those studying for exams.
This school prides themselves on their ability to support students of all abilities to gain access to a high standard of education. They lead by example and encourage applications from teachers with the same ethos.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Social Sciences Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status ie. health and social care, psychology and sociology
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of speech and language development
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.