Are you a diverse HLTA's that loves variety and flexibility of working on supply? Celsian Education is working in partnership with a growing number of...
Are you an engaging HLTA that loves variety in their work?
Can you confidently deliver lessons for PPA and absence cover?
Celsian Education is working with a community-focused primary school in Sheffield to recruit a driven Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their school and assist with delivering lessons for teacher absences.
This is a full-time job with an immediate start, lasting until Christmas, with the potential of extension until Easter.
You will be covering teachers absences from the classroom, as well as support the planning and deliverance of booster and intervention groups when required.
This role promises variety in your role in delivering lessons for all age groups, with the ability to take on other challenges. This school has an 'all in it together' approach to a school day and welcome applicants from those with a can-do attitude.
We are a highly experienced agency that has an excellent understanding of the demographics of South Yorkshire schools. With a passion for developing long-term relationships with candidates and schools, we have great success in developing excellent working relationships with you in schools where you thrive.
- HLTA Qualified
- Ability to provide PPA cover
- Proven ability to plan and deliver booster sessions
- Experience of supporting students of all abilities
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.