Are you an engaging ICT Teacher looking for full-time long-term work? Celsian Education is working with a dynamic secondary school in Doncaster to recruit an...
Are you an engaging ICT Teacher looking for full-time long-term work?
Celsian Education is working with a dynamic secondary school in Sheffield to recruit an innovative Information Technology Teacher to join their teaching team on a full-time long-term assignment. Starting work immediately you will be delivering computer science lessons up to and including GCSE standard.
You will have access to state of the art computer equipment to enable you to deliver high-quality lessons, inspiring students to live long careers within IT.
If you want to pass on your wealth of knowledge to pupils that are eager to learn, apply for this role now.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- ICT Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND sector
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.