Inspirational Male PE Teacher required for a full-time long-term role in Sheffield, starting in ASAP. Are you dedicated to instilling a passion for health and...
Are you an engaging PE Teacher that specialises in Dance and Trampoline?
Are you dedicated to instiling a passion for health and wellbeing in young people?
Celsian Education is working with a large Secondary School in Rotherham to recruit a dedicated PE Teacher to join their friendly and supportive PE department on a full-time, long-term basis.
This role is to start immediately until Christmas.
You will be planning and delivering inspiring practical and theory lessons up to Key Stage 4 pupils, including lessons in Trampoline and Dance. Your lessons will be both challenging and interactive and ensure pupils feel fully supported and motivated.
The school is incredibly passionate about physical education and you will share this passion for giving your students the tools to be successful and allowing them to showcase their sporting prowess, both practically and theoretically.
Should you feel this role is suitable for you we would love to hear from you... please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified, QTS certified
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to OFSTED standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to developing personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject and a desire to share that with your students
- NQTs are encouraged to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEN
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.