Are you a dedicated Primary Teacher that needs flexibility in when you can work? Do you want to build long-term relationships with the schools you...
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a school to complete your NQT year at?
Do you want to add valuable experience to your CV whilst finding this school?
Or do you want to work in different school environments before settling into a permanent job?
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for Primary NQTs to work in our supportive primary schools in Doncaster.
We have great success in supporting NQT's finding jobs in schools that will support your NQT year and our long-term jobs regularly lead to permanent jobs.
Whether you specialise in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2....or maybe haven't decided where you want to specialise, we have jobs suitable for you. We have excellent relationships with our schools and understand their needs, we have a passion for understanding our candidates and placing them in schools where they will thrive and build a long-term relationship. If you want to work for a team that listens to your needs.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Primary Specialism B.Ed., PGCE, CertEd, Learners First, SCITT, Teach First and hold QTS status or about to qualify
- Excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
- Possess some relevant experience working within the SEND in a mainstream setting
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay scheme
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.