We have a wonderful opportunity to join our strong teaching team as Year 2 Teacher in our local Leeds and WakefieldPrimary Schools. We are seeking...
Are you an inspiring Year 2 Teacher, with the ability to motivate and provide intervention to pupils that struggled to engage with the curriculum?
Celsian Education is working with a busy primary school in Rotherham to recruit a nurturing Year 2 Teacher to start immediately and continue to July 2020. This is a friendly and passionate school who provide a supportive and friendly work environment for all their staff.
You will plan and deliver lessons to Year 2 students and help focus their studies towards Year 2 SAT's. Phonics booster sessions and literacy and numeracy intervention are highly desired.
Celsian Education is working with a variety of schools across South Yorkshire for day to day and long-term work, so if this role isn't right for you, we can help find you work in schools that you will thrive in. Apply for this role and tell what work you want.
- Holds QTS status
- Evidence of positive classroom management
- A strong and creative approach to lesson delivery
- Excellent understanding of Phonics / Speech and Language development
- Ability to support pupils working towards Year 2 SAT's
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
-Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A wealth of Education experience in the branch, to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.