Are you a dedicated Maths teacher wanting full-time work starting work immediately? Are you able to motivate and engage pupils who struggle to understand such...
Are you a passionate Maths Teacher, wanting full-time long-term work in Rotherham?
Are you available for work from November until the end of the academic year?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a forward-thinking secondary school in Rotherham to recruit a passionate Maths Teacher to join their small and supportive Maths Department.
You will be required to plan and deliver engaging lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils, providing booster sessions to pupils studying for exams. The ability to plan engaging lessons for pupils of all abilities is essential, as well as proven behaviour management techniques.
This school has a passion for instilling belief in their pupils, enabling them to overachieve in exams as well as giving them excellent foundations for drive and belief throughout their lives. They welcome applications from like-minded teachers, including NQTs.
What you will require:
- Teacher Qualified and hold QTS Status
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- Excellent understanding of the secondary curriculum
- Ability to support SEND in a mainstream setting
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.