BSW Behaviour Support Worker Leeds Full Time Special School. At Celsian Education we are currently recruiting for a strong Behaviour Support Worker to work within...
BSL Communication Support Worker - York
Do you currently hold British Sign Language Level 3 or above?
Do you have a background of experience working with students with special educational needs?
We are currently looking for a BSL CSW to work supporting students with hearing impairments throughout their school day. You would be interpreting to the small group of students the lesson and assisting with any queries or struggles they may have.
You would be contributing to ensuring that all students, despite any additional needs, receive the best opportunities possible to an education.
Role specifics: - You *must* hold a British Sign Language qualification of Level 3 or above.
- You would be working with small groups of students signing and supporting learning.
- The role is based mostly in York but may require some travelling between schools.
- This role is currently 4 days per week but could be made full time for the right candidate who would be looking for full time.
- The rate of pay would be dependant on level of qualification but would range from £80 - £95 per day.
If you would like any further information, please call us in branch.
Requirements: - BSL Level 3
- Recent experience using British Sign Language
- Experience working with SEN would also be beneficial.
When you apply with Celsian Education, you get:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
· Opportunities to progress your career
· Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
· Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Celsian Education.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.