Are you a passionate Learning Support Assistant that thrives whilst supporting students with autism? Are you able to quickly build rapport with secondary students? Celsian...
Are you a nurturing Support Assistant that has a talent for quickly building rapport with young people with Autism and complex learning needs?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a forward-thinking specialist school in Doncaster to recruit a Learning Support Assistant to support pupils in KS3 and KS4.
You will assist with personal care physical, emotional and financial well-being, ensure medications are taken when required and ensuring all pupils can live as independently as possible. You will assist as a Keyworker, building and maintaining good relationships with friends and family members.
This is an ongoing full-time long-term assignment starting ASAP and running well into 2020. This school has regular permanent recruitment drives and will consider any suitable candidates already working with them through us.
If you want to work in a school that has an excellent reputation for providing an inclusive work environment, a different challenge every day and excellent job satisfaction, apply for this job now.
- Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification
- Proven ability to support Autism and complex needs
- Ability to provide personal care
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communicational abilities
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs and that are specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Top rates of pay
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools, including Primary, Secondary and SEND
- Up to £250 Recommend a Friend bonus
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.