Secondary Science Teacher | Chemistry | ManchesterCelsian Education are working with a large and developing secondary school in the Manchester area who are looking for...
Geography Teacher - Manchester
The school is looking for really enthusiastic and dedicated Geography Teacher who can deliver the curriculum to ensure that the students at getting the best learning environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Undertake a designated Teaching programme across all Key Stages 3, 4 & 5
- Teach consistently high quality lessons
- Be able to plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the above Key Stages
- Be inspiring to students and make them actively interested in History
- Be able to monitor and track students improvements
- To ensure that discipline is maintained in accordance with the school procedures
- Encourage good practice with regard to punctuality & behaviour
- Offer commitment to nurture every student with the development and enthusiasm they to improve attainment
This is a wonderful school to work in who offer excellent learning to its students and really care about their future.
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this History vacancy then please submit your CV along with a brief supporting and personal statement.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.