Are you a driven Teaching Assistant that has a passion for supporting SEND pupils in accessing a high-quality education? Are you looking for full-time work...
At Celsian Education we are currently looking for highly motivated, eager and engaging Teaching Assistants who are looking for flexible daily supply work in the Leeds area.
Our Leeds team have established relationships with various Special Schools we require energetic and passionate staff to work on a flexible basis.
The schools we work with regularly reach out for external daily sickness or pre planned absence cover for Teaching Assistant staff. This could be prebooked the week or evening before or could be an on the day call for sickness cover.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking at pursuing a career in Special Education to try different settings and get a view on how different settings operate and the varying needs of the students.
You must have the following to be considered:
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Hold an enhanced DBS that is registered on the online update service (or willingness to process one through ourselves).
At Celsian Education we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff.
- Offer an excellent refer a friend scheme that pays you from £75 to £250 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training such as Team Teach, MAKATON, Intensive Interaction and Child Protection training.
Are you looking for more flexibility in your working week? A better work/life balance?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
If so, please either apply below or contact us in branch.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.