Are you a devoted Primary Teacher that specialises in Key Stage One? Are you looking for a full-time long-term assignment starting in January? Are you...
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant that specialises in Key Stage 2?
Are you looking to join a caring primary school that will give you diversity in your daily roles?
Are you looking for full-time work in January?
Celsian Education is working in partnership with a primary school in Sheffield to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant support teachers in Key Stage 2.
You will support teachers in ensuring that all pupils are engaged in lessons, providing additional support to pupils with small groups and on a 1:1 basis. Proven experience of increasing Maths, English and Science grades is required.
The school is friendly and have a team approach to child development. You will receive regular reviews and advice to develop yourself as well as having all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in this job.
Celsian Education is currently recruiting for various day to day and long term assignments across South Yorkshire and is recruiting a solid team of teachers and support staff to build long term relationships in schools local to you, so if this role isn't quite right just see why you should still apply.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in a Primary setting
- Positive behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure
- Confidence to act on all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- Proven ability to raise attainment in KS2 SAT's
- Ability to plan and deliver SAT's boosters in Maths, English and phonics
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teachers delivery of lessons
- Market leading rates of pay paid through PAYE
- Dedicated Consultant, that is an expert in your field of work
- Working for a market leading agency that has candidate care at the heart of their business
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by ongoing on the job training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.